It's important that you establish common goals for your retirement years. This is not the stage of life when you should be concerned about the volatility of the markets. We believe in ongoing education for our team here at Mellberg Wealth Management, so we can continue to uncover new strategies as they emerge, and so that you are more fully informed and empowered to make strategic decisions that will benefit you most. Together, we’ll discuss options, and find the ones best suited for you and your situation. We want you in the driver’s seat to decide what direction you want to take. It's as simple as that.
Whatever your net worth, practical needs, and life goals, we help you tailor your retirement income strategy to your individual situation.
These are the priorities we hear the most, the ones we specialize in addressing.
- I must have a GUARANTEED* income for LIFE**
- I need to retain control of my money (I want to be able to withdraw from my principal)
- I want at least part of my nest egg at NO RISK to principal (assets not tied to market volatility)
- I want guaranteed* and potentially increasing income**
- I want to have money to leave to my heirs and loved ones**
- I am looking for guaranteed* money to pay for nursing care** if I need it
- I want to have a fighting chance against inflation
* Annuity guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company and are not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC.
** Some annuities may have a lifetime income guarantee as part of the base policy; others may have optional riders available that provide this benefit. Riders may also be available for benefits like an annual increase to help combat inflation or for as much as doubling your income in case of a qualifying health event. Optional riders may be available with a charge.